Last week, Reception had a technology day! We used a range of technologies within the classroom. We used; computers, interactive white boards, illuminated chalkboards, toy phones to call our friends within the classroom, recordable pegs, recordable foam boards, bee-bots, recordable flowers and rocks.
We had lots of fun by drawing pictures, recording our voices and listening back to them, we pressed buttons to make the bee-bots move in different directions and we used the toy phones to call our friends anywhere around the classroom!
What technology do you use at home?
- Raziella said “It was really fun”
- Ella said “I drew a smiley face and the boards light up”
- Jacob said “I used a phone”
- Steven said “I liked recording my voice”
- Molly said “I was pretending to call Harvey”
- Lily said “I was writing some numbers”